Yearbook of Antitrust and Regulatory Studies, Vol. 2016, 9(4)
Vol. 2016, 9(14)
- Anna Piszcz, Editorial foreword
- List of acronyms
- Daniel Barnhizer, Contracts and Automation: Exploring the Normativity of Automation in the Context of U.S. Contract Law and E.U. Consumer Protection Directives
- Tihamér Tóth, The Interaction of Public and Private Enforcement of Competition Law Before and After the EU Directive – a Hungarian Perspective
- Dominik Wolski, The Principle of Liability in Private Antitrust Enforcement in Selected European States in Light of the Implementation of the Damages Directive into the Polish Legal System
- Maciej Bernatt, Effectiveness of Judicial Review in the Polish Competition Law System and the Place for Judicial Defer
- Kseniia Smyrnova, A Comparative Analysis of the Collective Dominance Definition in Ukrainian and European Law – the Electricity Market Case
- Virág Blazsek, Competition Law and State Aid for Failing Banks in the EU and its Specific Implications for CEE Member States
- Marcin Król, Jakub Taczanowski, So Close, So Different – Regional Rail Transport in Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Solomon Menabdishvili, Merger Control in Georgia – National Legislation and Case Law Review
- Alexander Korobeinikov, Overview of Kazakhstani New Antimonopoly Regulation
- Anna Piszcz, A Note on 2015 Developments in Polish Competition Law: Is it Really a Drive Towards the European Model?
- Petr Frischmann, Václav Šmejkal, 2016 Amendment of the Czech Significant Market Power Act of 2009
- Paulina Korycińska-Rządca, Review of the New Polish Model of Abstract Control of Standard Forms of Agreements Concluded with Consumers
- Sandra Marco Colino, What Role for EU Competition Law in Regulated Industries?
Reflections on the Judgment of the General Court of 17 December 2015 Orange Polska v European Commission (Case T-486/11)
- Olga Stefanowicz, Guidance on the Limits for the Use of Restrictive Clauses in Commercial Lease Agreements – Once Again on Restrictions “by Object”.
Case Comment to the Preliminary Ruling of the Court of Justice of 26 November 2015 SIA ‘Maxima Latvija’ v Konkurences padome (Case C-345/14)
- Bartosz Targański, Antitrust Liability in the Context of Online Platforms.
Case Comment to the Preliminary Ruling of the Court of Justice of 21 January 2016 ‘Eturas’ UAB v Lietuvos Respublikos konkurencijos taryba (Case C-74/14)
- Tihamér Tóth, Evaluation of Pre-accession State Aid in the Energy Sector.
Case Comment to the Judgment of the Court of Justice of 1 October 2015 Electrabel SA, Dunamenti Erőmű Zrt. v European Commission (Case C-357/14 P)
- Piotr Semeniuk, Koncepcja jednego organizmu gospodarczego w prawie ochrony konkurencji [The Concept of a Single Economic Unit in Competition Law], University of Warsaw Faculty of Management Press, Warsaw 2015, 325 p.
Reviewed by Agata Jurkowska-Gomułka
- The Pursuit Before Polish Courts of Actions for Damages Based on Competition Law Infringements. Warsaw, 20 April 2016.
Reported by Paulina Korycińska-Rządca
- Third National Conference: Consumer in the Rail Passenger Market.Łódź, 25 May 2016.
Reported by Katarzyna Chojecka, Marcin Kraśniewski, Tomasz Mizioch, Agnieszka Sobierajska
- 4th Polish-Portuguese PhD Students’ Conference on Competition Law. Białystok, 10 June 2016.
Reported by Magdalena Knapp, Radosław Niwiński
- Special Report on the Centre for Business Law and Practice, University of Leeds.
Reported by Peter Whelan
- Articles in YARS 2008–2015