This annual conference will meet the requirements of company law specialists to stay informed on the latest developments in legislation, non-legislative initiatives and best practice in this field.
- Updates on European company law: case law and legislation
- Employee co-determination rules across Europe: an overview of the rules in the Member States
- The role of foreign employees in
co-determination in the light of case
- Economic crime for company lawyers: the Fourth Anti-Money Laundering Directive and the Market Abuse Regulation
- Sustainable companies and European corporate governance
|>> Click here for further information and online registration|