The purpose of this course is to provide a thorough introduction to European labour law.
- Free movement of workers
- Posting of workers
- European fundamental social rights
- Working time
- Equality and non-discrimination
- Transfer of undertakings
- Collective dismissals
- Information and consultation rights
- Part-time, fixed-term and temporary agency work
- Applicable law to employment contracts
EU legislation and recent case law of the Court of Justice of the EU will be presented. Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through case studies and workshops.
Who should attend?
Legal practitioners seeking an introduction to European labour law.
Test your knowledge, brush up on the basics and get a first taste of the summer course with a preparatory e-learning course on European Labour law.
Organiser: ERA (Leyre Maiso Fontecha)
Event number: 116B06
|>> Further information and online registration|