We live in times of unprecedented scientific, technical and medical advancement, yet we are faced with critical global issues that threaten human welfare and our environment.
We asked our Editors-in-Chief to nominate just one articlepublished in 2015 that could help humanity and protect and preserve our planet.
The nominated articles span all areas of science from astronomy to zoology.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Towards food security by 2050
- Reviewing the topic of migration and health as a new national health target for Germany
- Saving the World, or Saving One Life at a Time?
- Socially sustainable degrowth as a social–ecological transformation: repoliticizing sustainability
- Fabrication and electrochemical behavior of a lithium-sulfur cell with a TiO2-sulfur-carbon aerogel-based cathode
- Mean-Field-Game Model of Corruption
- We hope that these articles will inspire you and your research. They are available to read for free until July 15, 2016.
|Read more than 100 ground-breaking articles chosen by our Editors-in-Chief
that have the potential to Change the World!