The 33rd Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics (EALE) will be held on 15-17 September 2016 in Bologna, Italy.
The Conference welcomes contribution from all areas of Law and Economics. On Saturday 17, a special session will be devoted to the design and implementation of the Banking Union.
Keynote lectures will be given by Vincenzo Denicolò (University of Bologna) and Nuno Garoupa (Texas A&M University and Universidate Católica Lisbon).
The Conference will take place at the impressive location of the Bologna Business School (Villa Guastavillani) on the hills of Bologna (3 km from the city center).
- Paper submission deadline: 30 April, 2016
- Communication of acceptance: 20 June, 2016
- Final papers due by: 10 August, 2016
- Registration by: 10 August, 2016
Local Organizing Committee:
- Luigi A. Franzoni, Dept. of Economics
- Enrico Santarelli, Dept. of Economics
- Emanuela Carbonara, Dept. of Economics
- Marco Lamandini, Dept. of Sociology and Business Law
- Pietro Manzini, Dept. of Law
- Enrico Al Mureden, Dept. of Law
- Alessandro Pomelli, Dept. of Sociology and Business Law
Ms. Anastassia Naboko
Dept. of Economics,
P.zza Scaravilli 2,