The UK Association for European Law invites students, trainee solicitors and pupil barristers to an evening of short talks on practising EU Law. The event will take place on 23 February 2016 in London.
- Daniel Denman, Director of the Cabinet Office European Law Division in the Treasury Solicitor’s Department
- Professor Andrea Biondi, King’s College London
- Jacqueline Minor, Head of European Commission Representation in London
- Philip Moser QC, Monckton Chambers
- Sir Christopher Bellamy QC, Chairman, Linklaters Global Competition Practice,tbc;
Tags: The UK Association for European Law; Philip Moser; Sir Christopher Bellamy; Daniel Denman; Andrea Biondi; Jacqueline Minor; London.